Senior Node.js Developer
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on greenfield projects using a cutting-edge tech stack and infrastructure. You get to be part of a successful startup adventure while working from an excellent location in the new North Harbour area of Copenhagen. We offer a competitive salary.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience with backend development. This work involved Node.js, SaaS, micro-services architecture and relational databases at a high level.
- You have a solid understanding of IT Security and have hands-on, operational experience with backend systems.
- You know about blockchain technology, you can write an API specification and you can do system architecture.
- You want to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- You are sociable, proactive, self-driven, organized, and possess the ability to prioritize, understand business needs, and deliver high-quality solutions on time.
Full time, with a trial period of 3 months.
Langelinie Allé 47
Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible to:
Expected start date:
As soon as possible.